Salon Manager Bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salon Manager Bonuses

I was just wondering if Petco salon managers get bonuses when making their budgets? And I also I wanted to know if most Petcos now have to get the Pick 3 spas packages add on's and at least make a goal of 3 a day? I wasn't sure if this was nation wide or just subject to certain Petcos or not. I know they want us to target $50 per dog. If anyone has any input on this I would surely appreciate it. Thanks!

I left petco in November of 2014. I can tell you that while I was the GSM there were no bonuses for us. I left before they got rid of the bathers, so I'm not sure what's changed since then. I know for years they promised us bonuses, and better paid time off. Instead of just out hourly rate. At hourly I was losing money any time I took a vacation. Which is why most of us didn't take one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thru the grapevine, I've heard that in the next fiscal quarter GSM bonuses and adjusted PTO rates will go into effect.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Last I heard it was the same old story "we're looking into doing that next fiscal year..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From what I've been informed. our goal for the pick 3's is 20 per week for the salon as a whole. Not individually. Our pay has changed for groomers for this area. So I'm not sure what's going on nation wide. As far as manager bonus. Mine did not get one this year because a groomer got injured.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

As for target price per dog I was not given one. I am to reach 30+ productivity per hr. Which comes out to 1200 in sales per week minimum. Which isn't hard as long as I have the customers.

Comment

Originally posted by kozak11288 View Post
              From what I've been informed. our goal for the pick 3's is 20 per week for the salon as a whole. Not individually. Our pay has changed for groomers for this area. So I'm not sure what's going on nation wide. As far as manager bonus. Mine did not get one this year because a groomer got injured.

Are you guys on the new pay plan?? If so, how's it working out? We change over on Sunday and my girls are freaking out about it

Comment

We change over tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. Based on my past pay vs sales I'll be making more on this new pay plan.

Comment

Originally posted by kozak11288 View Post
                  We change over tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. Based on my past pay vs sales I'll be making more on this new pay plan.

That's good! I figured out my stuff for this past week and on the new plan, I'm actually losing money 😢 like $80+ dollars..... Hopefully my math is just bad. It seems like if you do more bath dogs, then you'll end up making more money, but 99% of the dogs I do are grooms...

Comment

We do get alot of bath dogs. Which I found extremely odd. However, if you're making well into the second tier of sales ID think you'd make more. Idk we'll see.

Comment

Just curious, what is the new pay plan??

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCatGuy View Post
                        Just curious, what is the new pay plan??

Scott
                        It's kinda hard to explain.... You would make hourly plus commission on a tiered scale. For example: for me, as salon manager....
                        I would make $12.00 an hour, and must work 38 hours
                        Then any sales over $940 but under $1,290 I would get 60% commission
                        Anything over $1,290 I would make 65% commission.
                        If you don't hit 38 hours, even if you surpass $1,290 (as far as I understand) you are only eligible for hourly

Right now, I make 60% of all grooms, 50% of all nail trims/grinding, and 40% on most bath dogs.

Comment

Working...
                        X