My horoscope today was a horrorscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My horoscope today was a horrorscope

According to my horoscope today was to be a challenging day, take it slow. So I did. When I lifted the tail of a Springer out shot poop all over my chest and deadly gas. So I pointed the tail down to close "the gun barrel." Time for an urgent potty walk. I reached to get a lead and he ripped the tail from my hand and sent shots firing which hit the back of the groomer next to me and of course we step in it. His shooting range is amazing, and guess what? His name is Shooter.

LMAO man I do feel terrible for you, but all those coincidences are CRAZY!!!

Don't read your horoscope tomorrow :P
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Comment

Speechless

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO!
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

OMG. After reading about your day started laughing so hard I lost my breath.

Comment

Hey! I think I am recovering. I tell you that fecal gas propulsion system smelled so bad we need to keep an oxygen tank on hand.

Comment

OMG a fecal gas propulsion system. Beam me up Scotty.

Comment

yikes! that's got to be at the top of the worst poop story list. I hope his owners tipped you!

Comment

Sorry to laugh but that had to be a sight to see. I am glad my computer does not have ODORAMA feature.

Comment

I know weird but I sort of saw an AK 47 rapid fire weapon in your description. Not rubber bullets but organic!! LOL

Comment

Classic Shooter!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X