Detangling human hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detangling human hair

Amazed at the patience of the person doing the detangling. Can you imagine doing this?
    More than 6 months Matted Hair, More than 1 day Detangling
    https://youtu.be/S7nZ48QIzG4

That's how you get dreadlocks out! My aunt used to due hair and had a guy that would get his hair permed every 6 months but not brush it in-between, so she had to demat him

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

How long did it take her to demat his hair?

Originally posted by Catlin View Post
      That's how you get dreadlocks out! My aunt used to due hair and had a guy that would get his hair permed every 6 months but not brush it in-between, so she had to demat him

Comment

So my vet first time getting hair extensions as a teen I didn't know how to take care of them and my hair dresser sister had to demat me when I visited her for a fresher up. It gave me new perspective on dematting. Even though she was fairly gentle, my skin hurt for days and my neck muscles from balancing the pulling.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Emma123 View Post
          How long did it take her to demat his hair?
          She said is was a 6-8 hour process, to demat and then reperm his hair. Lol he evidently liked a shorter style, but I've heard of people needing to do 3-4 days worth of dematting for long dread locks. It's kinda weird that the idea of spending hours dematting a dog is appalling to me, but 3-4 days dematting a human not as bad....

Comment

For days!

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
            So my vet first time getting hair extensions as a teen I didn't know how to take care of them and my hair dresser sister had to demat me when I visited her for a fresher up. It gave me new perspective on dematting. Even though she was fairly gentle, my skin hurt for days and my neck muscles from balancing the pulling.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X