Soft Water!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Water!!!!!!!!

I read about it here and we finally had to get a new water heater and what the heck, add a water softener and I love it. My hands feel better too since I don't use gloves during bathing. The coats are so much fluffier without the mineral weight down.

awesome! I used to sell water conditioning systems. They are great! Having the soft water also means you can stretch your shampoo and conditioner further and much less wear and tear on your water using appliances!

Comment

Oh my gosh, that sounds amazing! I don't have my own shop so can't do anything about it where I work, but if I ever do decide to have my own, I will look into getting one
      amanda
      ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Comment

We had to get one our water was so hard and we love it too. Enjoy the quality!

Comment

We have natural soft water here......watch out for lots of bubbles with shampoo you didn't get with hard water.
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I used to think I had soft water cause I was comparing it to very hard water one town away, but recently figured out I'm leaning towards hard more minerally water that leaves a white buildup. My friends who have soft water get volume and can use much cheaper shampoos then me. But the recirc bubbles like crazy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I never realize how much fluffier coats were even though we didn't have real hard water but those minerals really do weigh down the coat.

Comment

Forgot to add that you may not realize you have some iron in your water too. They make salt for water softener that also reduces rust iron and wow, your whites will be whiter and you had no idea.

Comment

It does make a big difference, I will have to check out anti rust formula.

Comment

Everyone's water is different......that is why we get different results with products. My soft water has a lot of iron ore in it....but it doesn't leave any rust color on dogs or our clothes.
                    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Looking forward to getting that in my own shop someday. So much easier on the hands too.

Comment

Working...
                      X