What is your busiest month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your busiest month?

I am in Arizona, where we have a lot of snowbirds from about October to April-early May. I don't remember this being the case from when I worked at PetSomething, but now I have had my salon for three years, and March is the busiest month. Not November or December, when all the holidays are, but March.
    I guess it is because when snowbirds are leaving in March-April, they want clean dog in the RV.

I agree with that although it extends into April/May for us too. We are mostly book much of the year though with our appointment scheduling program. But Springtime, we turn away business and even use a cancellation list a lot.

Comment

Hmm, makes sense, cause I'm in central New York, so a lot of our older owners go down to the south for the winter and come back up this time of year. Regardless, december is definitely always our busiest every year by a long shot
      amanda
      ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Comment

I would say March to September is my busiest months
        But you know to some clients July is end of summer lolol

Comment

Hard to say, I know Summer in California we get a rush of shave downs mid year, and about 2 weeks before Halloween through the new year is crazy busy.

Comment

I am generally busiest from September to December and then from March to June. The rest of the time, I'm busy as well, but not crazy. I get a lot of snowbirds here too, as where I live is a resort town. A lot of clients from Arizona, and California

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are busy April through start of summer.

Comment

In North San Diego County April through July and then Halloween,Thanksgiving,and Christmas one to two weeks around each Holiday.

Comment

May always comes in the strongest month in service dollar amount.

Comment

If I stick to a single MONTH that OP asked I would say April or May depending upon when the first consistent heat hits.

Comment

Working...
                    X