Thinning/Blending Shears recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinning/Blending Shears recommendation

I'm having issues finding a pair that are comfortable and work well. I have: paw bros., master grooming tools, kenchii, sensei, they either go dull quick, don't cut, pull the hair, I needed suggestions. I mostly work on small breeds.

I am sorry to spam, but I will be stalking this thread with you

I have kenchii scorpians and I don't have anything to compare them with cause I haven't used another, but I feel like the Jodi Murphy DVDs, it just doesn't look like the kenchiis are as good as hers
    amanda
    ~You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who cannot pay you back~

Comment

Jodi's!!! Jeff too. Kenchii are very decent.

Comment

I have kenchi Mustangs. They hold edge are adequate for all sizes are comfortable and work on any coat. Would suggest you look into them. That was an equipment upgrade from December. I have yet to h a ve them sharpened.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
          I have kenchi Mustangs. They hold edge are adequate for all sizes are comfortable and work on any coat. Would suggest you look into them. That was an equipment upgrade from December. I have yet to h a ve them sharpened.
          I have kenchii scorpions, I'm not happy with that line, maybe the mustangs are better.

Comment

Most definitely. Not a fan of the svorpions. I have had my experience with them. I would look into the Mustangs. They will work 9n any coat type.

Comment

Originally posted by NeveahsMommy View Post
              I am sorry to spam, but I will be stalking this thread with you

I have kenchii scorpians and I don't have anything to compare them with cause I haven't used another, but I feel like the Jodi Murphy DVDs, it just doesn't look like the kenchiis are as good as hers
              Scorpion's are the starter-line, Kenchii's lowest quality shear. I have a Kenchii Shinobi curve, but no Kenchii thinners.

I've tried several thinners, but keep reverting back to my Roselines, which also happen to be the first set I ever bought. My regular shears upgrade.

Comment

Another decent set at a reasonable price is fromm 44 tooth. That was my first set ever. They retired at age 15. What about contacting Jeff from Northern tails

Comment

Working...
                X