Easter gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter gifts

I don't usually get many but I got one today. Most store bought candies which are great to share, but a lovely card telling me they are thankful that I am their groomer. Blush. I expect a small or medium ham tomorrow from a regular who has given me that for the past 5 years I think. We book a few less dogs Friday afternoon as I have a bather and groomer that will go to services, nice vibe. Hope everyone has a nice weekend as you choose to celebrate it. MMMM. I just found a popcorn flavored jelly bean in the basket, I love those.

We got some shortbread cookies shaped like eggs with east color sprinkles. I dip in black coffee, yum now let me at that Newfie!

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
      I don't usually get many but I got one today. Most store bought candies which are great to share, but a lovely card telling me they are thankful that I am their groomer. Blush. I expect a small or medium ham tomorrow from a regular who has given me that for the past 5 years I think. We book a few less dogs Friday afternoon as I have a bather and groomer that will go to services, nice vibe. Hope everyone has a nice weekend as you choose to celebrate it. MMMM. I just found a popcorn flavored jelly bean in the basket, I love those.
      I love popcorn jelly beans too - and that was very sweet of your client! The card and a personal note are very meaningful in this day and age when people just sign their name to things without adding a sentiment...hope you enjoy your Easter too!!

Comment

We are off to a fast, er SWEET, start today. A couple big chocolate eggs and a Starbucks gift card with a picture of a mocha on it.

Comment

Working...
        X