Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had my baby two weeks ago. I'm thinking of pumping still when I go back to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had my baby two weeks ago. I'm thinking of pumping still when I go back to

Work in 3 weeks. I'm a mobile groomer I work for a very busy company that requires you do 7 dogs a day. Which I don't mind I'm speedy for the most part. But, I'm concerned about having time to pump. And here in arizona it gets way hot and the milk might go bad even in a portable cooler. So..I don't know if I should pump or just go to formula.
    And another one of my concerns is my baby is extremely fussy and I'm very worried that I might not get enough sleep and be terrible at my job. This child hates to sleep lol

They sell coolers / mini fridge that plug into a cigarette lighter plug. Make the time most clients will understand if you are a few min late, or mind if you stay parked to pump. More power to you going back so soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlearkgroomingshoppe View Post
      They sell coolers / mini fridge that plug into a cigarette lighter plug. Make the time most clients will understand if you are a few min late, or mind if you stay parked to pump. More power to you going back so soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      Yea I thought of one of those coolers too. You are bound with a baby to have some nights that leave you struggling the next day.

Comment

I pumped for a year while grooming about 7 dogs a day, for me that's cutting down on dogs I usually do 8-10 so it gave me time to pump, I would pump while I groomed lol, I would do an easy going shih tzu or something while I pumped. It's hard at first but once you get the hang of it it becomes easier. Look up pumpin pals, they are flanges that are angled down and make it more natural to sit and pump with a hands free bra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least on MY screen the Boobies thread is directly below this thread. What are the odds of that?? LOL

Comment

I would get a hands free bra and pump while driving to next call or while grooming. Breastmilk is so beneficial for the baby. I just had my 3rd and will be pumping when I return to work. Milk can stay at room temp for 8hrs so if it cools down a bit it still should be fine. Just put in fridge or freeze immediately when you get home.

Comment

Working...
            X