Rinse out conditioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rinse out conditioner

Question for all of you: I am now a firm believer in rinse out conditioner. Unfortunately the place I order from no longer carries the type I've been using( Bark to Basics deep conditioner). What would you all recommend instead. I generally use Bark to Basics all the time. Was looking at the Soos line, but seems fairly high in price. Thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using Coat Handler conditioner for years.....you can keep in or rinse out (I always rinse out). If you purchase the 5 gal container, you save up to $40 if you order from PetEdge. (1 gal = $33 x 5 = $165; 5 gal = $125). If you order from Groomers Choice, the 5 gal only cost $120. This product has just recently changed their label name. The 5 gal container has a nice spigot for filling up 1 gal containers.

http://www.groomerschoice.com/The-Co...uctinfo/CHCOJ/

Happy rinsing out

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I love Coat Handler and have been using it since the creator came out with it in 85. I have used it exclusively on my show dogs all this time. I also used in my shops/mobiles until I switched to Quadruped (much faster drying time). I use it as a leave in, I have never rinsed it out. I do not believe that CH will give you the results you would expect of your typical rinse out conditioner. It's just too light for that IMO. Especially if you rinse it out.

With exception of Stazko I can't say I've ever met a rinse out conditioner I liked. Though I have to say I haven't tried many of the mainstream groomer brands, mostly just stuff marketed to show dog people.

Comment

I don't use conditioners often. The one we currently are using is UltraMax Conditioner by Best Shot. I dilute rather thin so it rinses easily

Comment

My favs are IOD Heal conditioner, Chris C Spectrum 10, Espree Luxury remo conditioner and good ol' Pantene on show days for my own personal dogs (used to build volume and fullness). I use coat handler for my spray bottle to mist on diluted conditioner for our shop clients or Stazko spray.

Comment

DoubleK Refurbish or IOD Heal. Stazko spray or Cherrybrook or IOD 4 Style. All that's ever needed

Comment

Second the double k refurbish. Love that stuff. Also Stazko.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
                Second the double k refurbish. Love that stuff. Also Stazko.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                I agree and if you enter the Rags to Riches contest I got some more of it with my free samples for the contest.

Comment

I like just going with Quadruped all in one.

Comment

Coat Handler.

Comment

Also a fan of Coat Handler. I don't usually rinse it out, but I do rinse it through, if that makes sense. The amount of (diluted) conditioner I leave in depends on the coat I'm dealing with. I like the versatility of it. It's been my favorite so far. I still use Best Shot rinse out conditioner for some heavier duty jobs. I'm not sure I like it better enough to buy another gallon since I'm pretty satisfied with the Coat Handler, but I like having it on hand even if I use it infrequently.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I decided to go with Coat Handler. I have a lot of double coated breeds that come in, most have really dry coats, so I figure I will give this a shot. Especially if I can leave it in and not rinse it out[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X