Ask us about our mud baths sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask us about our mud baths sign

I have never gotten so much response over any sign other than raising prices. I would say a good third of people have actually teased me about them oh how fancy shmancy and when I told them the results I've seen, they turn serious and I sold a couple the first day.

Is this related to Madra Mor or another mud bath? I'd like to hear about the results. One of the ladies at my grooming school has the cutest little gremlin that has some elephant skin on his back that is spreading. I think it is a yeast infection, and would love to recommend a mud treatment, but I just don't know enough about how mud might help him. Thanks, and congrats on the success of your sign! I hope it continues. Please pass along what you know that might help.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyinAnaheim View Post
      Is this related to Madra Mor or another mud bath? I'd like to hear about the results. One of the ladies at my grooming school has the cutest little gremlin that has some elephant skin on his back that is spreading. I think it is a yeast infection, and would love to recommend a mud treatment, but I just don't know enough about how mud might help him. Thanks, and congrats on the success of your sign! I hope it continues. Please pass along what you know that might help.
      Yes, check the absolutebichon posts in supplies talk forum. Very happy and particentral did a test with video in her blog here. It works wonders but it does take repeated applications, again, see absolute's posts...she went into detail.

Now more on the sign today, I had 5 inquiries, most start like this..."Mud baths, I want a mud bath..." And then I share what they are good for like skin issues, yeast and hotspots. But mobility is good for aged pets. Just study the madra site you get the ideas. I charge $12.50 because it comes with a 15 to 20 minute massage and let sit time. Remember you save on your regular shampoo because I have found the mud to both clean and treat. So you save a little there. The shampoos the vets send over just don't do anywhere near the same effectiveness and they charge about $20 a bottle.

The fun thing is to make the sign fun! They laugh and smile at the thought of mud baths and bring it up and then I share results and they know I am serious, it works really well. I have never had customers comment so much on add-ons, except maybe years ago when we started facials which are now included free.

I want to add to the sign the benefits and uses such as mobility for aged, soothe for skin conditions etc. Some people ask how often I change the mud. See they think I have a tub of mud the pet sits in!!! But again, I got them talking. They love that it is packaged and not a big tub I dunk them in LOL. It it continues to be popular I may just order a banner Ask About Our Healing Mud Baths

Comment

I will, thanks for the info on the other thread.

Seems like that sign is a REAL attention-getter, and clients interested in and asking about an add-on should be far more successful than trying to talk someone into an add-on without the interest. Good job!

Comment

I just did a small sign and do it more by seeing and problem and then recommending. I think a big sign is a great idea because they do smile and giggle when I say mud bath. That is okay but I think you are right they probably think I have a tub of mud in the back I dunk them in LOL. Product is very good but I still haven't gotten someone yet to try the mobility regularly but I will.

Comment

If you buy any of the small packets of it I think someone here mentioned she displayed them in a frame with a sign.

Comment

Hmm, we are doing some, but sign ideas are great. thanks gang

Comment

absolutebichon has done a mobility treatment dog before with good results. We primarily use the Soothe and it works.

Comment

Working...
                X