Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italians Spend More at Pet Groomers than at Hairsytlists

http://www.west-info.eu/italians-spe...-hairdressers/

They might forego a trip to the hairdresser’s but Italians would never miss a pet grooming appointment.............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

That's pretty cool.

Comment

I would have to agree. I just did a new client that you walk in their door and it feels like you've walked into old school Italy. She wanted her cat bathed, dried, brush, and nails. The second I flipped the water on the cat freaked out, owner heard the commotion and came running back and had me stop. I towel dried the spot that got wet and spent 10 min brushing / descending her. I couldn't in good conscious charge her for a full groom. (It was on my way home from another appointment) so I said just give me what you feel is fair (thinking $20 if I was lucky) nope $50 😲

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Italians like beauty and how they look a lot and if they want their dog to be pretty, don't matter the price!
        I wish that was the same in France, but no I'm in a country side area and if that's a rainy day all my dogs are dirty as hell!

Comment

I got a $75 tip for shaving a matted dog

Comment

When you travel Europe you realize just how bad most Americans dress. I was amazed in Italy how many people in urban areas get out and walk the evenings in the piazzas and many had beautiful dogs...so many not stuck in front of the TV. Beautiful healthy lifestyle so doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
              When you travel Europe you realize just how bad most Americans dress. I was amazed in Italy how many people in urban areas get out and walk the evenings in the piazzas and many had beautiful dogs...so many not stuck in front of the TV. Beautiful healthy lifestyle so doesn't surprise me.
              You are so right. I went to Rome on a budget years ago and OMG OMG at night nope not in front of TV but they dress well and promenade with family and lovers and dates through the piazzas for hours so beautiful and wonderful espresso...wow...it left an impression. So many fewer but not that much plugged into their phones 24 hours a day I hear. Just sayin it was great to see...very family in hot Italian way.

Comment

Working...
              X