Headaches and work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headaches and work

I used to suffer from headaches lasting up to 3 days.This started when I was in my mid 30's. I'd almost never had a headache before then. The headaches only happened about 6 times a year.
    I haven't had one of these headaches since I began working as a house call groomer.
    Have you found any health benefits from working with animals?

I stand up more working with animals and that made by body feel much better. I may feel tired, but sitting all day at desk jobs made me feel so less energetic and not so happy. Better to feel tired and get the rest rather than not being able to feel like I have the energy to MOVE.

Comment

I am still a newbie as a groomer as it's only been just about 3 years. I used to sit at a desk for over 30+ years, and I have never felt better in my life since I started grooming. I'm 51 years old, and I absolutely love my job which of course makes me happier at home!! I hv a better attitude & yes there are days I am exhausted, but to me, it is a good feeling![emoji1303][emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you love your work you will feel healthier. It is REALLY simple, cells hear your thoughts and feel your feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by cmf07 View Post
          I am still a newbie as a groomer as it's only been just about 3 years. I used to sit at a desk for over 30+ years, and I have never felt better in my life since I started grooming. I'm 51 years old, and I absolutely love my job which of course makes me happier at home!! I hv a better attitude & yes there are days I am exhausted, but to me, it is a good feeling!
          This is SOOO great to hear to someone just starting out in that same age range!!

Comment

Working...
          X