Anyone Taken the AKC Salon Certification Safety Seminar at Trade Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Taken the AKC Salon Certification Safety Seminar at Trade Show

We are getting many requests for more on this seminar. Next one is at Northwest Grooming Show April 2016.

Has anyone taken this course yet? Thanks.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I took it last year at the northwest groom show ,is it the same this year ?

Comment

Deb, I'm thinking of taking it this year. Did you like it? Would you recommend it?

Comment

Interested too.

Comment

it was good much of it was common sense ,but our clients think it is great

Comment

I took it in Pasadena earlier this year and enjoyed it. I am really looking to being listed on the AKC web site for free, I keep waiting to get an email about that. I changed jobs and the shop I was at when I took the class is registered as 'my' shop. It was a lot of common sense but I can see it as a good starting place for new groomers or a way to create a standard across the board for good clean grooming. Clients eat up anything AKC, and it does look nice. Anyone know when that web page is going up?

Comment

No I don't and I have a friend who took the course saying the same thing.

Comment

Working...
              X