• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20% Off Retro Stylist Wear Sale Extended to March 14, 2016

Posted 3/1/16

www.petgroomerapparel.com
    GroomerTALK Coordinator
    GroomerTALK Coordinators
    Last edited by GroomerTALK Coordinator; 03-07-16, 03:22 PM.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I hear the quality is good. Does anyone know if the fashions run a bit small or over tagged sizes??? Thank you!!

Comment

I love these! No idea why I hadn't seen them before now. Now I can work in leggings and wear something over them that doesn't look like a tarp. I will forego the heels (shown in some images), though. I'm not that hardcore a groomer yet. Maybe one day.

Comment

Me too, I got some more at the good prices. Thinking back 10 years ago we really have so much better choices today.

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
          I hear the quality is good. Does anyone know if the fashions run a bit small or over tagged sizes??? Thank you!!
          I find their sizes can be different according to style. I have the capped sleeve, the long sleeve striped one and Capri pants, my hubby has cop shirt and cargo pants. Good quality. Mine are very roomy in the waist. I did buy a med in one and large in other. Both are roomy. The med ( my normal size) fits my shoulder width properly, but I find the 3/4" sleeve tight if it gets pushed up my arm ( putting on jacket) and I'm fairly slim. Too big in waist, but I only notice it in looks not in how it feels. They are both very comfortable. Wash very nicely and I hang dry and they look brand new, not ask wrinkly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

20% OFF Sale on Retro Stylist Wear Extended to March 14, 2016

www.petgroomerapparel.com
            Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

OOOH I thought it ended and got some cash burnin a hole in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                Me too, I got some more at the good prices. Thinking back 10 years ago we really have so much better choices today.
                And see I think differently.......I think its the exact opposite. We had Lange years ago and ten years later still look brand new.
                <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Yes Lange was good wear, I bought some the. But today there is quality and more fashion available. Lange, personally I don't care for their fashion in comparison to the new styles.

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                    Yes Lange was good wear, I bought some the. But today there is quality and more fashion available. Lange, personally I don't care for their fashion in comparison to the new styles.
                    their flare leg and bellbottoms are time less. I have no use for any of the companies making clothing for sale in the USA.....looking for pants now that work and their aren't any. None.
                    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Flare legs-- I'm already built like a South Park character, ha.

These tops are cute. I hope they turn out to be some good. Quality is hard to find, I agree. Everything I've found that seems to be fairly well made just kind of drapes over me like a tarp, and the ones with tapered waists always fit like unflattering cinched up tarps. I figured that's just the way it is. I would love to be able to look somewhat put together and not like Eric Cartman in a tarp.

Comment

We have had some of the retro wear almost a year now and going really well is you launder as instructed.

Comment

Midnight TONITE Monday 3/14 is the last day for this 20% off sale at www.petgroomerapparel.com.

Comment

Working...
                          X