Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fav bearded got poisoned

Guys,
    I'm shocked, my favorite girl, so sweet, and pretty got poisoned and she crossed the rainbow bridge, she was only 4 years old..
    I'm on Facebook, and I've his owner (who's a breeder btw) as friend, and I've seen the pictures, read the post...
    I'm disgusted of people, I've seen her last week, and seen his owner Monday and I'll see him again on Thursday (he has 3 tiny cotton mix, + 3 bearded monthly).

I'm sorry to hear that Frenchie. Hugs to all

Comment

OMG so sad, sorry for all involved.

Comment

So sorry , Frenchie. When you see the owner please share that we are all mourning the loss and that wears all as angry/ disappointed in ma'am kind/ and extend our hugs and sympathy for their loss

Comment

You know I don't know of this happening in all these years to one of my clients. How horrible.

Comment

He called today to cancel because with all of this, he was supposed to be in holland last Monday and he couldn't do it, when he called he was on his way back to his new home (he moved some weeks ago) but you he couldn't be at the appointment at 11am.
            He had his little cotton poisoned too but the vet saved her, but maddie's heart didn't resisted to the rat poison.
            Due to that, he can't let the dogs outside now, they check on their garden everytime.

Comment

So sad. Such a horrible way for an innocent to die. Sympathy hugs to both you and her owner.

Comment

So sorry to read Frenchie. My thoughts go out to you and the owners.
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                X