Neuropathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neuropathy

Darn I think in the next year I may lose one of my best groomers. Her neuropathy is slowly getting worse. She has been sitting down but we know you cannot do full grooms all day sitting down, and that doesn't stop all the pain anyway. Sad disease.

I've been doing full grooms, sitting down, for 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dogma View Post
      I've been doing full grooms, sitting down, for 40 years.
      That is good to hear but she is not happy with that too much. Actually sitting down doesn't alleviate the neuropathy pain she says but it is better than standing as she has to keep shifting her weight and feels out of balance.

Comment

Not to be too nosey but what exact type if neuropathy is involved? That viscacha broad term covering do many different focal areas. Some have medication and treatment protocols.
        Hope she finds a dr that can actually help.

Comment

Feet and legs, sharp shooting pains 24 hours a day, diabetes related. Been under doctor care long time. Occasional shots in feet and meds is about all they can do.

Comment

Sorry for her. The diabetic nerve pain is awful. I hope she can manage some relief

Comment

Didn't Jodi talk about her favorite stools yesterday on radio show?

Comment

My mother was totally debilitated by neuropathy and her last years were spent mostly sitting in pain. She kept her feet at least and didn't enlarge greatly but pain and needling all the time.

Comment

Working...
                X