Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Beckham Sends Pet to Groomer in Limo for Dogzilian

http://www.tv3.ie/xpose/article/ente...in-a-limousine

The 40-year-old retired soccer ace is the proud owner of an English cocker spaniel called Olive, and David treats his pet to a beauty treatment called a dogzilian, which involves the pooch getting a hair cut under her tail.

The treatment is also used by David's movie director friend Guy Ritchie, who owns an English cocker spaniel called Coco.

A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: ''It's mad. Becks and Guy are both devoted to their puppies and spend a fortune sending them in a limo to a groomer twice a week together.

''They even go to each other's houses so they can play and get walked together. They know people will laugh but they don't care. They go down to the pub with Olive and Coco and show them off to the other drinkers.''......................
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Never heard it called "dogzilian"…sounds funny, though. I do gazillion dogzilians

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
      Never heard it called "dogzilian"…sounds funny, though. I do gazillion dogzilians
      A deodorizing spray, made me laugh. As if a dog getting a dogzillian could have any odor with 2 baths a week! How about just calling it cologne?
      ABDG, first time I have ever heard this called a dogzillian too! Learn something new everyday ;D
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

When you convert the currency I think it is about $52.00 for the groom, pretty good price.

Comment

Originally posted by petstimes2 View Post
          When you convert the currency I think it is about $52.00 for the groom, pretty good price.
          You think 75 pounds is price for both dogs together? Because if it is for one, it's about $108 and for twice a week it's over $800 a month (not that Beckham cannot afford it, lol)

Comment

I asked one of my groomers to do a dogzillian and walked away, you should have seen her face. LOL

Comment

Limo huh.

You groom Beckham's dog ?!?!?!?!!!

Sure do. What's he like?

The dog or Beckham? I can only tell you about the driver and the dog.

Comment

Next time my hubby gets out of sorts I think I will threaten him with dogzilian, that will get him thinking.

Comment

I think it is cute to send him by limo. Come on, cannot people that worked hard for their money have some fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeedoodlepoodle View Post
                    Next time my hubby gets out of sorts I think I will threaten him with dogzilian, that will get him thinking.
                    Ha, ha, you do that!

Comment

It's fun. Ask one of your employees to do a dogzillian and the look you get.

Comment

My daughter loves him. She would probably hide in the trunk of the limo.

Comment

Just imagining the dog's reaction if someone waxed that area...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

HA HA Actually I think it is wise idea to use the limo. Dogs are dognapped especially wealthy people by stupid people who think they can get away with it.

Comment

Working...
                            X