Ideas for a Grooming Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for a Grooming Seminar

Hello everybody, first time posting so I hope this is the right place to ask my question and I hope I don't make too many errors while posting this . If I've gotten something wrong, please let me know and I will make the necessary changes ASAP.

My name is Daniel Galvin and I have been grooming for 5 1/2 years in Northern California. Last year, after much hard work, I am happy to say that I finished the Certified Master Groomer Program through National Dog Groomers Association of America. I have a totally different perspective about grooming since the day I started and am hoping to share that information with other groomers or members of the general public in my area. Which leads me to the question at hand!

I was hoping to get some information from the members on this forum. Any information, tips, or suggestions are helpful so please don't be shy.

1. What kind of seminar would you be interested in attending? i.e. Bathing/Drying Techniques, Brushing/Combing Techniques, Sporting Group Seminar, Terrier Group Seminar, Bichon Frise Seminar, Poodle Seminar, etc...

2. How much time would you be willing to spend on your day off at the Seminar?

3. What do you think is a fair price for the seminar or how much would you be willing to spend at a seminar?

Still just in the brainstorming stages so like I said, any and all information is appreciated. I look forward to reading the responses! Thank you for your time and ideas!
Working...
X