Best clippers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clippers?

What is the very best pair of clippers? Ones that don't get hot and that are light weight for heavy duty use? I have had the worst time with buying horrible clippers.

Andis Excel 5-speed is very light and with 5 speeds will get through all kinds of coats.

Comment

I like the wahl km10s a lot and so does my wife. They are light and comfortable. They don't need too much up keep or maintenance.

Comment

Corded clippers.....Andis Excel 5 speed. Cordless.....Wahl Lithium Bravaras.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I have had a lot if people around me have their 5 speeds break day. I do however love my bravura I'm just not sure it could handle every dirty job

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingYorkie View Post
            I have had a lot if people around me have their 5 speeds break day. I do however love my bravura I'm just not sure it could handle every dirty job
            Been using the Excels since they came out......first pair lasted 5 yrs with only blade drive replacement, no problems with second set (been using a yr, just blade drive replacement). Cords have been an issue for some but if you tie wrap them (like demonstrated on NT site, you more than likely will not have cord problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyn View Post
              Been using the Excels since they came out......first pair lasted 5 yrs with only blade drive replacement, no problems with second set (been using a yr, just blade drive replacement). Cords have been an issue for some but if you tie wrap them (like demonstrated on NT site, you more than likely will not have cord problems.
              That's awesome! I have known 5 people have theirs break down either the cord or circuit board goes out. 2 of those people used the zip tie method to no avail. I'm glad yours are running strong though.

Comment

Today for me it is WAHL for cordless but love my Oster A6 a lot and the Volt.

Comment

My cordless Andis.... Z something. The new one. And I still love my Oster Volt. I can't groom with cords ever since I made the switch over.

Comment

Originally posted by jessicalovegren View Post
                    My cordless Andis.... Z something. The new one. And I still love my Oster Volt. I can't groom with cords ever since I made the switch over.
                    I've been eyeing the new Andis cordless for a while now. I want to handle them before I invest.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Why not try a Furzone? Only independent dealers sell them and they've been around for 20 years in the equine industry.

You can see them on my sales website. www.ntforsale.com

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by northerntailssharpening View Post
                        Why not try a Furzone? Only independent dealers sell them and they've been around for 20 years in the equine industry.

You can see them on my sales website. www.ntforsale.com

Jeff
                        I have a set of Furzone as well.....I also use them daily.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
                          Today for me it is WAHL for cordless but love my Oster A6 a lot and the Volt.
                          My favorites too, the slim A6 purple to be specific. Bravura, yeah.

Comment

I agree with these favorites here, problem is sometimes the comfort. Great clipper, but just doesn't fit the hand right. So you balance that with performance. If you can find a supplier store which are not many, or go to trade show and fit to your hand, but of course, you cannot go with a good fit, lousy clipper. Argh.

Comment

Will Andis and Wahl blades fit Furzone clippers?

Comment

Working...
                              X