Read PetGroomer.com Magazine Winter 2016 BIG DOUBLE ISSUE Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read PetGroomer.com Magazine Winter 2016 BIG DOUBLE ISSUE Now

All the links around PetGroomer.com won't be active until later Saturday Feb 6. But here is the link to read it now. Inside this issue...........

17 CHRONIC INDUSTRY PROBLEMS
    10,305 SURVEYS - THE RESULTS INCLUDING GROOMING PRICES USA AND MORE
    THE CROOKED GROOMER
    EMERGENCY & DISASTER PLANNING
    WHERE THE GROOMERS ARE

AND MORE
    Use the link below and allow 1 to 2 minutes to load......

http://www.egroomer.com/downloads/pg...2016-final.pdf
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I love the crooked groomer LOL, tricked me.

Comment

Me too. Guess I am a crooked groomer too. Good info.

Comment

I looked at the price survey and guess I am seriously undercharging...well, except for Cocker Spaniels: my prices for them are higher that average for Mountain zone.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
          I looked at the price survey and guess I am seriously undercharging...well, except for Cocker Spaniels: my prices for them are higher that average for Mountain zone.
          Mountain Zone prices started increasing about 2 surveys ago. But as it says, these are averages, so the range is likely to be 30% more to 30% below the average shown. Most likely groomers in say Denver vs quite rural area are different. So one year or two, perhaps more groomers charging higher fees in your zone took the survey? Hard to say. But overall the results this year were pretty average with the last 2 years, slightly higher than last year. Yet I must say the Mountain Zone is perhaps the most unique zone of all the US. You can always count on the West to be pretty in the majority of areas, and same with Eastern. But the Mountain and Central Zones can REALLY vary from urban metro areas, but in all that vast space there are many businesses that just don't get the fees like those areas.
          Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Mountain Zone prices started increasing about 2 surveys ago. But as it says, these are averages, so the range is likely to be 30% more to 30% below the average shown. Most likely groomers in say Denver vs quite rural area are different. So one year or two, perhaps more groomers charging higher fees in your zone took the survey? Hard to say. But overall the results this year were pretty average with the last 2 years, slightly higher than last year. Yet I must say the Mountain Zone is perhaps the most unique zone of all the US...But the Mountain and Central Zones can REALLY vary from urban metro areas, but in all that vast space there are many businesses that just don't get the fees like those areas.
            Of course, I understand that - I can imagine prices in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley being way higher than where I am. Anyway, this survey was very helpful and a food for thought.

Comment

I love the crooked groomer, trying that. Our prices pretty much line up this year.

Comment

Working...
              X