Stains and Colloidal Silver Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stains and Colloidal Silver Trials

For the past month I've been working on trials....Ready to show some before and after pictures.

I've had some good results lately treating bacteria, yeast and red stains under the eye and chin that were wet from tears or drinking water, red fur between the paw pads and thought I'd share the results.

I was using a name brand Colloidal silver in liquid form and gel at 15% ppm ....it was helping my females wet weepy eyes but it didn't last all day and it wasnt strong enough to kill the bacteria causing the problem with facial staining. Colloidial Silver has been used for century's in people as a natural antibiotic and bacteria can not grow in its presence.

The 15% gel formula ( Same manufacturer ) wasn't suitable for long facial hair as I left it sticky and eventually hard. But the gel did work better on paw pads...applied at nighttime when it had a chance to stay on the paw longer.

So I read all the PDF files on manufacturing Colloidial Silver and found not every brand is the same...cutting to the short story...it's how Not how finely the silver into microns but rather the weight added per million to sterile water...Also the process of of charging the ion in the silver is important in manufacturing.

So I found a UK supplier that was manufactured under laboratory conditions at 30% ppm....That's double my previous.
    999 Silver (80% ionic, 20% particulate) in steam distilled water, Ph 8.46. Average particle size 27 nm as determined by TEM.
    The results started showing within one week....

Abby had a whisker pad that stayed so wet all the time from tears the hair was actually rotting in patches.
    Her eyes were no longer weeping with tears, the mucous deposits were minimum in the morning and she was no longer rubbing her face on anything upright because it itched. Now her face and eyes stayed dry around the clock with a fine spray twice a day.
    Her red stained white hair got no deeper in color and white new hair was growing in with no stains what so ever.
    Her face no longer smells of yeast and she's not rubbing her face on furniture anymore.

After one month a noticeable difference as you will see.

With such good results I started my male on the same spray for red stains from tearing in his deep skin fold and got the same results. Dryer eyes, staining lessened.

Are my results the typical? That I do not know.....But I can attest it did work on my two dogs.
    It must be applied twice a day and without fail for it to work. Abby's eyes will go back to tearing excessively if I stopped but she is a ill bred puppy mill dog with bad genetic's.
    My male is a better bred dog but I know him and his tear fold....no air gets in there and it's a perfect breeding ground for bacteria...wet and dark.....so I apply it every day.
    As the old stains grow out I'm trimming just the tips...so in another month Abby will have white whiskers again and a white chin.

So here's my results in pictures....

Before and After- Abby

Pip
    Before/ After

Thanks for the story and photos. I actually put some colloidal silver in my dog's water bowl everyday, and I have taken for YEARS daily. It is best against bacteria and I almost never have anything bacterial in the way of problems, or my dog. I take the 100 PPM for myself and 30 PPM for dogs.

Comment

I haven't thought about the addition to their water...Big Thank You for that tip

Comment

Great study. I have used silver colloidal and people think weird. Yes but what do you think is in all those water filters that kill 99.9% of creepies? HELLO, silver. Long ago they knew you put silver in water and it works for many bacteria, like back in Roman times even. It is not for lots of viruses but can be including many things they want you to take vax for. Anyway, so cool to see actual results.

Comment

Never thought about giving it to my dogs! I do use it for myself and kids (works great for their ear infections).

Comment

Fabulous study. Drinking water, wow! So easy.

Comment

Just err on the cautious side if you're putting it in your pet's water. Applying to skin/fur and ingesting are different biologically. Example -- using petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on hands can be very helpful. Eating it, not so much. The FDA doesn't recognize the product as being safe. I don't think the FDA is the final word, but still . . .

Comment

Silver comes in water of course. It has been done for thousands of years by putting coins in water. My son has done colloidal silver for going on 20 years and never has any colds or flu and heals cuts quickly. When you imagine all the crud like heavy metals in most pills, if nature works, the FDA probably won't recognize it. For example, The Lancet, the premier medical journal says that fluoride is a seriously, really serious, dangerous NEUROTOXIN as much as mercury, and yet people are drinking fluoridated water, brushing teeth, eating it with processed foods made with fluoridated water....but it goes on. Look it up, your doctor's premier medical journal says no one should intake fluorida, neurotoxins are dangerous...see? Is it about the money? Probably. Done in right portions, I think it is fine, but follow your knowingness for if you fear it, well, the results could be bad. Did you know that the old time ranchers gave pure fluoride tablets to bulls before they had to work on them? Why? It makes them sort of lazy and easy going, so we stopped fluoride long ago at my son's recommendation and we got tons of energy back.

Comment

Originally posted by violet2 View Post
                  Silver comes in water of course. It has been done for thousands of years by putting coins in water. My son has done colloidal silver for going on 20 years and never has any colds or flu and heals cuts quickly. When you imagine all the crud like heavy metals in most pills, if nature works, the FDA probably won't recognize it. For example, The Lancet, the premier medical journal says that fluoride is a seriously, really serious, dangerous NEUROTOXIN as much as mercury, and yet people are drinking fluoridated water, brushing teeth, eating it with processed foods made with fluoridated water....but it goes on. Look it up, your doctor's premier medical journal says no one should intake fluorida, neurotoxins are dangerous...see? Is it about the money? Probably. Done in right portions, I think it is fine, but follow your knowingness for if you fear it, well, the results could be bad. Did you know that the old time ranchers gave pure fluoride tablets to bulls before they had to work on them? Why? It makes them sort of lazy and easy going, so we stopped fluoride long ago at my son's recommendation and we got tons of energy back.
                  Wow you took me back some years. When I was at university my professor in medieval studies told us that in Europe it was not uncommon for the king or queen to put herbs in the town wells to "sedate" people a bit, more apathetic, I guess like fluoride. True story, they did indeed do that in medieval times.

Comment

I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind. I'm not in a crusade against colloidal silver, haha. Just a word about scientific method though, because there is a method to scientific research behind drugs. The results of a study aren't always right, because sometimes there are flaws in the study like a small sample size or asking leading questions.
                    First, anecdotes are not evidence. I am rarely sick with cold or infections. I've always been lucky that way. I don't take anything at all. Does that mean taking nothing makes a person more resistant to colds and infections?
                    My cuts heal at a satisfactory rate. I've never done a comparison to see if they heal faster than anyone else. I get scratches in the course of my work. Does this mean that taking nothing makes a person heal faster?
                    Second, the dose and the method by which you give the medicine matters. 5 mg of a drug might work wonders. 15 might knock you out. The size of the animal determines the correct dosage.
                    Third, formulation of the drug should be standardized. Otherwise, people are taking different amounts prepared different ways. Some might even be taking nothing at all.
                    That's all Hey, if you're happy with the silver and it seems to help, great. Maybe you're onto something. Maybe the studies done with colloidal silver were flawed. My point is only to be cautious with putting silver in your pet's water, because they are so much smaller than we are. Other than that,carry on!

Comment

My great grandparents used colloidal silver and were rarely sick and my parents were given it also. I get very sick from all antibiotics, so it has been a lifesaver for me. I found this to explain and to consider one option. Seems that lots of buggies don't build resistance to it, but they do many antibiotics.

When the body is healthy, it maintains a proper pH and oxygen-rich environment. Studies are showing that disease, particularly cancer thrives in oxygen deprive pH acidic tissues. Infectious microbes produce The pH body terrain acidic condition they like to live in. Colloidal Silver’s limiting factor upon infectious microbes has the net effect of helping the body maintain proper pH. The pH (parts Hydrogen) inside the cells of the body are usually near an alkaline pH 7.2-7.4. Outside the cell, the fluid surrounding the cells will usually realize an acidic pH near 4.0.

However,when an individual does not maintain a healthy environment in the body, the pH begins to rise in the outer fluid and fall inside the cell. This reduces the electrical potential of the cell. The oxygen levels in the body respond by decreasing. Anaerobic Pathogens that grow in the oxygen deficient tissues will usually attack these weakened cells and “Enjoy the benefits” of their new more comfortable body terrain. Organisms that cause illness and attack these weak cells cannot survive in healthy cells that have outer fluid pH below ~4.0 and inner cellular fluid above pH ~6.9. Silver maintains a positive charge which when introduced to areas of infection, disrupt the organisms causing the illness.

Colloidal Silver also kills pathogens directly by inhibiting the enzyme(s) that these pathogens utilize to survive in their anaerobic environment. This enzyme(s) is the pathogen’s “chemical lung”. Without the necessary enzyme(s) for metabolism, growth, regeneration and survival, the pathogens “suffocate” and die. It is believed that viruses are destroyed because the electric valence charge of silver particles cause their protective protein coat, also referred to as the “head”, to collapse and are rendered unable to replicate. The cells infected by virus will also be susceptible to enzymatic inhibition. They are then removed from the body by the immune, lymphatic, and intestinal elimination systems. This process is so effective that no pathogen has been recorded to mutate Colloidal Silver is one of the oldest remedies in the World and can be traced as far back as the ancient Greek and Roman Empires.

It is non-toxic, non-addictive and free of side effects; Colloidal Silver is thought to kill an average of 650 different organisms – compared to the 6 of a standard antibiotic! It is safe for adults, children, animals and pregnant and nursing women. It can be applied topically and internally and has no reaction with other medications.

In the early part of this century, Colloidal Silver was used as a mainstream therapy until modern antibiotics came along; Silver was the primary antibiotic used by the wealthy before the advent of penicillin. With many organisms now resistant to antibiotic therapy and antibiotics causing numerous side effects; more and more people are turning to Colloidal Silver to treat a broad range of infections.

Comment

I read another article on colloidal silver and tearstain reduction and it worked they say. Same amazing results.

Comment

Pipsmom1, can you tell us your supplier?

Comment

I buy mine from a local supplier here in the UK
                            http://www.hubintsecured.co.uk/cgi-b...%23a1211#a1211

Only one I I'll buy now is the 30ppm for £14.13, made in UK labs. I'm sure it can be bought other places but haven't seen it yet

Comment

Updated / no stains

Recent picture a couple weeks ago,..... just maintance mist now and then. Stains and yeast don't grow anymore on their faces anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X