Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Magic" Johnson is Keynote Speaker at SuperZoo This Year

From SuperZoo.........

Add Some Magic to Your Business! SuperZoo is THRILLED to announce this year’s keynote speaker: Earvin “Magic” Johnson!
    In the decades following his Hall of Fame NBA career, Earvin “Magic” Johnson has dedicated his life to making a positive impact in underserved urban communities across the United States. He has successfully parlayed his skills and tenacity on the court into a successful business enterprise.
    As Chairman and CEO of Magic Johnson Enterprises, Mr. Johnson is an inspirational business leader and he is ready to show you how to take your store to the next level. If you want your store to STAND OUT more in 2016, you won’t want to miss this MAGICAL opportunity!
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I have heard good things about his speaking and business skills.

Comment

Wow, I would go just to see him! I used to go to all the Wash Bullets home games when he was playing. I remember how he used to stick his tongue out as he was making an incredible shot. (The company I worked for had front row seats and the executives didn't use them because the Bullets rarely won.) Such memories.

Comment

Working...
      X