Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydnee's Pet Grooming Wins Franchise Awards

http://timesofsandiego.com/business/...anchise-brand/

A San Diego-based company is making a name for itself in the business industry.

Sydnee’s Pet Grooming, which opened its first location in 2011 in San Marcos, was named a NextGen Leader in Franchise Businesses by the International Franchise Association. The company was also named a top franchise brand in 2016 by Entreprenuer.com.

Nat Srisark, a Murrieta resident who founded the brand with wife, Kim, said they chose to open a grooming business after seeing a lack of high quality groomers in the U.S.

“My wife has been in the industry for 15 years and I was in marketing but I was looking to transition into a new career,” Srisark said. “I love dogs and we have a lot of pets so we started looking into her industry more. We wondered why there wasn’t a dominating brand in the pet grooming industry.”

After about eight months of research, the couple purchased the grooming business in San Marcos and has since grown it to eight other locations in San Diego County. Four of the businesses are owned by franchisees. Srisark said additional locations are being planned for Orange and Los Angeles counties.........
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

I didn't even know of this one.

Comment

Working...
    X