Lost My Sassy Groom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost My Sassy Groom

I loved groomer her and wife loved extra bling! But for some reason he got the dog after divorce. Go figure. I called to remind to schedule and he said he won't be coming here anymore.

Well #(%_#* you too.

Two things you might consider

1). He is associating you with his wife......she probably talked about how good of a groomer you were, and he is now going to disassociate anyone in his wife's life with his

2). He might be moving further away to a different town

3). Guys don't like bling.......he doesn't think you can do any groom except bling, bling, bling (Remember......men are wired weirdly)

Happy #(%_#*

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
      Two things you might consider

1). He is associating you with his wife......she probably talked about how good of a groomer you were, and he is now going to disassociate anyone in his wife's life with his

2). He might be moving further away to a different town

3). Guys don't like bling.......he doesn't think you can do any groom except bling, bling, bling (Remember......men are wired weirdly)

Happy #(%_#*

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
      I think #1 is likely.

Comment

Will agree that #1 is the most likely scenario. Particularly if you saw wife more than husband with dog. Also could have been an ugly divorce snd he could be concerned that wife may try to take dog back.
        Any reasoned lose a good dog stinks - and done reasons are worse than others.

Comment

OK make it 3, I say it is #1 also.

Comment

Working...
          X