Winter storm groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter storm groomers

Stay safe to everyone in the Eastern area. Sending you warm thoughts!

Please stay safe and don't let news scare you. Jim Cantore bs and naming winter storms like we never have these in Northeast. Sensationalism, but do be safe.

Comment

Stay safe and practice common sense - something most new englanders have plenty of ( can't / won't comment on DC residents) (wink)

Comment

So I'm in the richmond va area. It varied across the state but I measured 15 inches in my yard this morning. Small potatoes compared to places that get snow every year. People around here just aren't used to it or prepared for it. Even with a dusting, the city shuts down! Hubby helped 6 people out of ditches yesterday (we have a suburban and a tow strap) just going up to the grocery store 2 miles away. Personally, I hate snow, but my kids ate loving it, and I am def digging two extra days off work. Back to work tom, but I think most of my appointments will reschedule.

Comment

We got just under 2 feet of snow on long island, yes we do get storms regularly but this is a big amount of snow, we are mobile groomers so this week is going to be a challenge getting around and especially trying to park. Most people don't clear any parking in front of there houses and all their own cars are in the driveway.
          Attached Files

Comment

I can imagine this won't be a good week for mobilers in the area.

Comment

Thats how it looks my neck of the woods. Just where to put it all.
              Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
              X