X Files Returns Parties - Creative Grooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Files Returns Parties - Creative Grooms

Have you gotten any style requests related to X Files. I guess we have some fun customers having parties for the miniseries return on Fox this weekend. One wants us to come up with a little red "Dana" wig for her shih poo, or to dye the head and ears red like Dana's hair! LOL We don't do a lot of creative but she has a red doll wig we can style around.

I love X Files and David! Thanks for reminder!!!!

Comment

Sounds cute. Not a huge fan, but a fan. Will be watching Sunday.

Comment

Love David!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait for more X-Files! I want to believe (that the show won't suck)!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Well that had everything in one episode! Anxious for tonight's.

Comment

Last night was a roller coaster show. Loved it.

Comment

The ratings were awesome, may go longer than 6 episodes.

Comment

Someone good with a trimmer could make the X logo.

Comment

Originally posted by 10muddypaws View Post
                    Someone good with a trimmer could make the X logo.
                    Great idea. I remember 10 plus years ago someone trimmed an Oster logo and showed they did it on Poodle, so well done.

Comment

Originally posted by violet2 View Post
                      Great idea. I remember 10 plus years ago someone trimmed an Oster logo and showed they did it on Poodle, so well done.
                      It was in one of the few issues of Pet Stylist magazine.

Comment

I caught up on them at fox.com. Hurry up Monday.

Comment

I thought last nights was great comic relief. So some ancient creature comes back alive after 10,000 years, humanoid, and sort of gets cursed being a human for first time and what happens? Starts worrying about life for first time. First worry, mortgage payments...actually very insightful script on how much we set ourselves up to worry as humans instead of just being able to love life. Loved it.

Comment

During half time of Super Bowl if you go to Fox on FB or fox.com they are going to show 2 minutes of the season finale 3 weeks early.

Comment

Sad only 2 more episodes. Awesome Scully acting last week, an episode for loyal fans who remember. Here more episodes will come if negotiations work out. Last one is going to be a doozy. Truth soon to be revealed this year too. This is setting the stage I think. She had to wear a wig by the way because she was also filming another project where she could not have red hair, and didn't want to ruin her hair going back and forth through color changes. I do 2 dogs named Scully. Used to do a Fox too. Probably old time fans.

Comment

Working...
                              X