Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brit
    replied
    Such a big risk when your business is in your home. I thought about a home business but I would like where I have a little bit more acreage and the grooming is in a separate building where not likely both would burn down.

Leave a comment:

• ItzaClip!
    replied
    This always makes me wonder about dog hair and plug in's etc. I neurotically unplug everything each night

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FurMama
    replied
    Did she have any insurance? How can we help?

Leave a comment:

• Pipsmom1
    replied
    How very sad to lose everything

Leave a comment:

• petstimes2
    replied
    I hate fires, I weep for this groomer as any who loses everything.

Leave a comment:

• yankeedoodlepoodle
    replied
    My biggest fear if I worked out of my home. So sad.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Groomer's Home and Business Destroyed in Fire

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/loca...fire/78293654/

CARMEL - Firefighters braved the bitter cold to battle a blaze that destroyed a home and dog grooming business on Route 52 early Tuesday.

Flames erupted shortly after 1 a.m. in a two-story home at 114 Gleneida Ave., also known as Route 52. The property contained a residence and Guchi Dog Grooming & Supplies. Residents were home at the time of the fire but escaped safely. No pets were in the grooming facility at the time.

Temperatures hovered around 5 degrees, with the wind chill creating even more frigid conditions.

The building was destroyed, and officials were waiting for an excavator to tear down what remained of the structure, which still had smoke rising from it around 5 a.m.............
Working...
X