Everything is grooming related.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything is grooming related.....

My boyfriend and I were having a discussion this evening about how my world revolves around grooming, which it pretty much does. I commented on his revolved around video games especially of late as he recieved a PS4 with the game Fallout 4 for christmas and has not seemed to have stopped playing it. Glad he likes his present though. Well he commented, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a groomer video game already out there. I thought such a concept would be awsome and preceded to Google it. Lookie at what I found!!!
    Have fun everyone!

http://petgames.my-pet-care.com/dog-...ing-salon.html
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

I just have to say that my whole life is grooming and Fallout 4 at the moment. Sounds like my house!

I think I saw this game on the American Girl website when I was a kid. At least, I saw the little Coconut dog! Oh nostalgia.

Comment

Look up Paradise Pet Salon. You're welcome. My boyfriend makes fun of me when I play it, he says I can't get enough grooming.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyonai View Post
        Look up Paradise Pet Salon. You're welcome. My boyfriend makes fun of me when I play it, he says I can't get enough grooming.
        Is that the one where it's like a little salon and you have to time manage, moving dogs between tables, accepting new clients, cashing people out etc? That one gave me stress once it got in the higher levels!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyonai View Post
          Now I'm no better than my ole man!!!! WoW that game is addicting!
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I have had boyfriends and everything was sports, sports, sports. I supposed I talked dogs and grooming most of the time too.

Comment

Grateful for a boyfriend who's interested in my grooming talk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

You know, I compare everything to grooming. Tool quality, etc. Must drive my man nuts.

Comment

Working...
                X