Deep clean week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep clean week

After 3 days off we are taking another day off this week for deep cleaning. I remember someone last year mentioned this here and so here we go detailing everything, and some fresh paint. A couple of my bathers are going to work on the project, I know they need the $$. We're going to add a tool and clipper maintenance check on everything too, and even dryers.

Do any of you mobilers do extra extra deep cleans occasionally?

I think that was me last year. We are now closed January 1 to 7. Part of the holiday bonus is 2 paid off days during that time for full time employees. We do hire them to come in and help us deep clean, paint, remodel whatever. Electrician is coming to give us extra plugs for a new grooming station and groomer starting in March. Big deep clean this year and resurfacing one of our porcelain tubs. We also have our HVAC cleaned out too.

Comment

I usually reserve my "deep cleaning" during the summer, when I can open my doors and allow the beautiful warm breeze to blow in. I clean every day when I'm filling up my fresh water tank, and only deep clean when I get the urge.....usually 2 times a summer. The WGN Pro is pretty small, so it doesn't take long to clean floors, ceiling, walls and shelving.

Happy waiting for summer

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I am doing our deep clean this Monday. I offered my few helpers some work, one took me up on it.

Comment

We had our HVAC cleaned last year by the landlord and yuck, if you have never checked yours you might be surprised what grooming can do. We use a much better filter now.

Comment

Working...
          X