123Pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 123Pet

Does anyone currently use this system to it's fullest capacity? Client info, POS system, employee tracking and payroll, client reminder emails etc. I'm looking into it for my next store but it's VERY expensive, if I use it for everything (especially POS) it may keep costs down rather than buying a seperate POS sytem for inventory control. Any input?

I use it, but maybe not to it's full capacity. I don't do payroll on it (my mom runs my books and she's used to using Simply Accounting), and we give reminder calls not emails.
    I really like it. It's a good system. Not sure if it's the best or not as it came with my shop so I have never used anything different, but it certainly does the job I need.

Comment

I don't see the services they offer being worth what they charge, I tried it and wasn't happy with it, but I haven't had a program work better than what I can do myself

Comment

I did want to add that I hear some people say that you have to pay a monthly fee for it, I have never paid any monthly fee. I got the program from the former owner of my shop and so have never paid a dime to 123pets at all.

Comment

They did try to sell a monthly fee for some other services and got lots of backlash. They sold out to some big company that sells software to lots of professions. We left them for Petlinx and love it, no monthly fees. More dedicated to pet industry.

Comment

We switched to Groom Pro. It's 35 month but it's web based. You can use any device to access your books. Comes in handy with mobile vans and if you are away from the shop. Has lots of features and great tech support. We give each employee a sign in so they only see their schedule and no one else's or the companies private info.

Comment

What I value the most is the management reporting as a business owner and so many softwares out there really lack extensive reporting.

Comment

Working...
              X