Thanks to all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all of you

My boss says I come in with so many good ideas I am amazing. Well I tell her I learn a lot here. Looking back this year it is pretty amazing all I have learned from you. Keep it coming.

Wonderful TootsiePie, and I will second this statement!! I have learned so much from this forum and the articles on the blogs here. This year my grooms look better, the dogs behave better, and I my quality and time has improved tremendously! I understand more than just how to do things, but why and what makes it work. Thank you all. Here's to learning even more in 2016!!!!

Comment

Even after 40 years of grooming I still learn things from this board. Thank you all for posting. I don't often respond but I check in each day. You guys are great!

namaste....dogma

Comment

I hear ya Tootsie. This place has so much information and services to help us. Love the blogs and looking forward to talk radio.

Comment

Without this group I would never have tried several products, several techniques, learn how to deal with irritating customers, laugh at myself, laugh with others and in general retain the fun of grooming. This is a great Site! When I can't access it readily I feel like there's a void in my day.
          My thanks to everyone for your contributions, suggestions, insights, and support. You're a wonderful group of people

Comment

I can honestly say I learn something new every week here for a long time.

Comment

Me too. Love this place for the info and stories.

Comment

Leomaster

Ok
                it's my Pleasure.

Comment

Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
                  X