2015 Product of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Product of the Year

For our business, and I promote add-on services a great deal, was Madra Mor Muds. Hands down the best product in years. The visible improvements in problem skin issues was astounding, and the vets I work with agree. It is my go to for my dogs year round. Got rid of the chemicals like chlorhexidine with a natural solution that works way better, now that's something to say. If you HAVE to use a chemical, well fine. If you don't I would never. That's what I want my special services to be all about.

We have had good results too. Would love to get more requests.

Comment

I copied the thread about Madra Mor Muds. I have an appointment with our holistic vet this morning and I'm taking the information with me in hopes that she will send me a dog to try it on. The mobility mud was helpful for my older Aiaredale.

Comment

It is excellent, I am sold on it.

Comment

I agree. I got some after Parti did a video and test of it. Excellent for skin conditions. I just ordered some more and they shipped in like 2 hours.
          Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Thanks to the vet for the first test we did over 3 months I have gotten at least a dozen referrals from him for skin related add-ons.

Comment

I am not a spokesperson for the product really but we finished our tax reports where we tally everything and we had a good year in 2015. We had 121 extra dematting charges, 914 add-on services but our mud baths in 2015 was the top seller. Who would have thought that a couple years ago. I have several customers now that stay with the Madra for every groom instead of our regular shampoo and conditioner.

Comment

How much is the cost would you say for a medium size dog?

Comment

Working...
                X