2016 resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 resolutions

OK, here's the challenge. What are your New Year's resolutions? And they can be professional or personal or any combination thereof

I will try to post reviews of the places/restaurants/books, etc. I liked. I often think that people readily post negative reviews on Yelp and similar sites when they have bad experiences, but rarely share good experiences. So, I will try to take time to review books I really enjoyed - on Amazon, restaurants we liked - on Yelp or similar sites, an so on.

Comment

2015 Resolution: Make 2015 the best year ever
      2016 Resolution: Make 2016 better than 2015.

Comment

I try not to make resolutions that I am not jazzed about. If I am jazzed about them, they come through most of the time. Last 3 years I didn't take a vacation. This coming year I am. I am jazzed about it, so I am going to take a 2 week vacation, or 2 -1 week vacations this coming year.

Comment

Making resolutions responsibly is the only way. I have become far more realistic with myself.

Comment

My goal is to pay down my credit card. It's not got a huge amount on it, but it's more than I want to owe, and has proven very stubborn. Now if only the critters will work with me this year and not have emergency vet visits for expensive things like a bladder full of stones that don't show up on standard urine tests, having a major health crisis on a holiday weekend or deliberately eating a needle off a pincushion (We get the special ones...)

Comment

Grooming related just one. Go to Hershey, been 5 years.

Comment

I make at least 2 goals every year. Decluttering our basement & re-designing one of my flower beds that has been taken over by wild raspberry plants. The bed is in a far corner of our front yard, so I only see it when I take my horses to one of their pastures. It needs a lot of tlc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't make them for me personally, but I do with the business. One is to spruce up the shop this year, new paint and to even repair the little things I put up with. Another is to give my shop a better grooming library like some of you do. We have some things, but I would like more complete.

Comment

On a personal level, my goal is to get my house decluttered and ready for the baby in July. Of course, I want to have a healthy baby and be going to the gym at least 3 days a week. Really, I just want to have a healthy baby and be a good mom.

Profesionally, I want to keep improving and I really hope that I can handle grooming on my own at my new job. I'm really nervous! I would love to develop my own style and to maybe dabble in Asian style grooming.

Lastly, I want to continue my sustained sobriety and to be of more service to my fellow recovering alcoholics and to the alcoholics who still suffer. I hope I can be through my 12 steps and maybe even sponsoring my own sponsee.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

resolutions can be stressful LOL

Comment

Mine is to wait until 2017 whereupon I will renew the same resolution.

Comment

Working...
                        X