Super excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super excited!

I found a guy who will make me a custom 'tackbox'. It's going to go in between my seats in the van where I keep all my go-to tools in a sterilite thing right now. That sits on top of the storage that came with the van but goes unused because of the sterilite thing sitting on top of it.

It's going to be purple powder coated just like my table.

Here is a rough sketch I sent him and a picture of one of his regular tackboxes.
    Attached Files

Cool, are they metal?

Comment

Yes, aluminum

Comment

Looks good and so much more efficient. Do you have any shelving in your van?

Comment

Yes, I have overhead shelving where I keep my towels, bows, bandanas, specialty shampoos, muzzles, happy hoodies, the conditioner sprayer (I use a pesticide type sprayer for that) etc.
          Attached Files

Comment

Love seeing the magic mesh!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
              Love seeing the magic mesh!

Yea, honestly, I'm looking for something else. I've had to replace it at least four times. If i have to reach into the cab for anything it tears at the top and then it really doesn't serve it's purpose anymore. I think I'm going to go with something that rolls up instead.

Comment

I replaced mine with one I seen at " Canadian tire " store ( similar to all purpose store). It was bigger and tougher made for covering your garage door opening... I have pics somewhere

Comment

It came today! I am in loooove! SO much more space. I did make a measuring error and the drawer only open half way right now, but hubs can adjust what is preventing them from opening. Even with half the drawer available (and yes there is a divider so stuff doesn't slide to the back, I have ten times the room I had before.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That is soooo cool! I would never imagine you could have something like that built to speck! Way to go!!!

Comment

When do you get this Cockerlvr?

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
                        When do you get this Cockerlvr?
                        I already got it posted a picture of it above!

Comment

Working...
                        X