Merry Christmas everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone

There was an earlier thread about whether you believed in S Claus or not.
    The responses me wondering what special traditions everyone had during this time of year.

Setting up the train with my dad was always an important part of Christmas - even though I wasn't allowed to do the heavy work of cleaning and prepping the engine and cars I was allowed to help pay some track. Lost that job the year I built a Bridge to Nowhere with some side run pieces. Never understood why he snd my brother got do mad. They could have flipped the directional switch at the intersection and kept the train on the main line. After that I was in charge of village scenery. Can't look at those little houses and shops without smiling to this day

Ha Ha! Cute story. Merry Christmas to you as well.....looks like it will be a warm one here in Florida!

Comment

Honey, how funny of a memory
      Merry Christmas to all on this forum who willingly share valuable information!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all on this forum!! It's been a rough couple weeks, but I have a day and a half left!! The countdown is officially on!! [emoji4] Christmas tradition in my family is my mom and I drink tequila sunrises on Christmas morning!! Makes for a way happier day.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas to y'all

Comment

Merry Christmas, I look forward to catching up with things here.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Yuletide, Merry Newtonmas, Happy Kwanza, and for everyone else, Happy Holidays!
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!!! Thank you to everyone kind wnough to share advice and experiences. Things have been crazy for me lately and I'm so thrilled to have the next two days off! We don't have any big traditions....just relax!

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope everyone has a great holiday and a Happy New Year! May 2016 be merry and bright

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas to some wonderful groomers here, and of course, every one else. I know next year is gonna great too.

Comment

What a great story, Honey. Sometimes the memories can be one of the best parts of Christmas, and sharing those memories, too!
                        Merry Christmas to all the groomers and staff that have worked so hard this past week. Enjoy your "down time".
                        Merry Christmas to

Stephen and his staff, too.

Sittingpretty

Comment

Merry-Merry Christmas everyone!![emoji319][emoji320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merry Christmas to ALL small, tall and everything in between, furry or human. WOW big Christmas Full Moon too.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X