Going to Star Wars with kids today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Star Wars with kids today

How excited are they? We love our new theater. It has ELECTRIC FULL RECLINER seats, just like Lazy Boy, bottomless serve yourself popcorn and drinks, cocktail lounge for adults inside the lobby area, and restaurant. Your recliner comes with a tray so kids can layout their goodies. The recliner trend is growing across the US so keep your eye out. There is something like 100 theaters with them now.

The only movie I remember going to with my dad was star wars and my son and i went when they were reissued in theaters when he was a preteen...now. grandkids
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I want to go, I want to go, I want to go!!!!!!! All you have to do is drive cross country to come and get me.......it's really not THAT far Muddy. PLLLLEEEEASSSSE????
      ;P LOL
      In all seriousness though, if you haven't figured it out, I really do want to go as soon as I can though. I have friends that went already and said it was great!
      It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
      Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So much better than the last 3, lots of fun.

Comment

My grandkids are already asking when are we going again.

Comment

This move was everything I'd hoped Phantom Menace would have been. Finally, a new Star Wars movie that they got right. I left the theater feeling like this could have been released just a few years after Return of the Jedi. Not just a great movie but a great Star Wars movie. I found myself nervous for about the first 1/4 of the movie but when I realized that it was the real thing, I had a smile plastered across my face the whole time. Honestly, it was kinda emotional for me. Makes me happier than happy.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep the whole crew wants to go again after Christmas!

Comment

Yep gonna go, I remember when it first came out. I hear this is better than the ones some years ago and more like the originals. I am game, but of course, our theater serves Orville Redenbacher popcorn not that cheap stuff, and pastries, real french pastries, so I hope I watch the movie.

Comment

We are blasting off at lightspeed to see it the 26th.

Comment

We took the kids today and had a blast.

Comment

We are going tomorrow before going back to work and a busy week for those wanting grooms for the New Year. We actually have quite a few booked simply because they are giving parties or didn't care about grooms for Christmas. We get something similar for Super Bowl Weekend. The 3 days before Super Bowl ARE SOLID BOOKED.

Comment

Not the same without Spock. Boo.

Signed,
                        The only person (apparently) who's never seen a Star Wars movie

Comment

I am a bigger fan of Star Trek, but had a great time with the new Star Wars. Goddess power comes alive finally!

Comment

Me too, love Star Trek but love the new Goddess power!

Comment

Working...
                            X