Finally joined the 100 club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally joined the 100 club

I got a $100 tip from the husband of a regular. It's all going to extra presents this year. Love it, feels great.

Obviously you are well liked, and do a fantastic job. Congrats. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Whoopee! I love when that happens, even fifties.

Comment

Congrats for that tip and more for your great job too!

Comment

Congrats! Nice to have extra appreciation of our skills and knowledge during the busy holidays!
          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Welcome to it. I get about 3 per year from some loyal ones. LOVE IT.

Comment

Good for you. We got 1 for one of my groomers. A few forties and a fifty but lots of twenties. No complaints.

Comment

I got my first $50 tip Monday! And I didn't even notice it until the end of the day when I was recording square deposits, because the lady put the tip on credit card. Have thank you card ready for her when she comes next month.
                Well, for those of you working tomorrow, don't work too hard, and to everyone - merry Christmas and happy new year!

Comment

Blessed to have some nice tipping customers as well. Never expect a tip, but feels so good when awesome clients appreciate the hard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am also blessed, having many generous customers. Also have a lot of really great bakers as customers, so many cookies, candies and cakes, yum!

Comment

Does everyone give thank yous for their tips? Isn't it kind of like thanking someone for thanking you?

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                        Does everyone give thank yous for their tips? Isn't it kind of like thanking someone for thanking you?
                        Yes, if it is more than usual tip (or a Starbucks gift card - got a few of them this year, or cookies, or some other gift), I write thank you notes to give them at next appointment.

Comment

Not sure I know what you mean Cockerlvr, but yes I thank everyone tips, but no I don't write and mail or email thank you notes. Do you mean notes?

Comment

Yes, I mean hand written thank you notes. I of course thank them when they are handed to me. Some of the 100 dollars tips elicited a tear or two from me, so I know they know I appreciated them. I just wonder where do you draw the line at thank yous? I really can't see writing a thank you note to the lady who gave me five bucks.

Comment

Working...
                            X