Wahl customer service and Breathe Right masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahl customer service and Breathe Right masks

Has anyone been trying to reach Wahl lately? Usually I get right through but several times I've called lately and I'm on hold for over 20 minutes and finally give up.

Also, Breathe Healthy masks. Anyone that has old ones received new ones lately? The material on the inside is new and SO scratchy I can't bear wearing them.
    Last edited by cockerlvr; 12-20-15, 09:52 AM.

Regarding the breathe right masks, how new? Mine are about a year old and a soft Cotton t shirt type material inside

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

A few months old. Haha I just realized I called them Breathe Right, I mean Breath Healthy of course.
      Last edited by cockerlvr; 12-20-15, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I purchased one of the Breathe Healthy masks years ago and honestly never wear it. I tend to find hair sticks to it and make my face all itchy. Anyone else have this problem?
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
          I purchased one of the Breathe Healthy masks years ago and honestly never wear it. I tend to find hair sticks to it and make my face all itchy. Anyone else have this problem?
          Yea, but since I've worn them my pesky cough went away, so I'm sold on the benefits of wearing masks. Honestly though since receiving the new ones I haven't been wearing them, I bought a couple of boxes of throw away surgical masks. I never really understood why they don't make the outside lining nylon. The other thing about the inner scratchy material is it doesn't stay wet. In the summer when I'm hot I like to wet the mask down to cool me off, and you soak it, wring it, and the outside is wet but the inside is dry.It's kinda like diaper lining or something.

Comment

cockerlvr, your summer solution is brilliant!!! I'm consistent about wearing those masks and really suffer in the summer. Thx for the solution!

Comment

I have a few of these, I feel they are important to wear, but like Natural Furry, I find the hair that is INSIDE the mask so annoying, I don't wear them....has anyone found a way to avoid this?

sittingpretty

Comment

Nope, but my surgical masks don't collect the hair at all.

Comment

Yes called Wahl about a week ago, finally hung up, just gonna order a battery from Groomers Choice

Comment

Originally posted by jmm View Post
                    Yes called Wahl about a week ago, finally hung up, just gonna order a battery from Groomers Choice
                    Glad it's not just me. I've tried like three times. Once I held for 40minutes!

Comment

OK guys and gals. I have a contact there, I will venture a call to them and see what is happening. Based on past history they have been excellent. So let's see what is going on. I will get back to you.
                      Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        OK guys and gals. I have a contact there, I will venture a call to them and see what is happening. Based on past history they have been excellent. So let's see what is going on. I will get back to you.
                        I KNOW they are closed this week until the 4th of January. They sent out cards in repair boxes last month saying this. It also said there would be no receptionist on duty
                        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

As most of us know.....Wahl normally has excellent customer service.....tis the Christmas season, for all.....just be patient.
                          As for masks.....I prefer surgercial mask, don't care if they are ute or ugly.
                          GC, is probably swamped (with minable wage employees), they also usually have excellent customer service. .....tis the season for all of us.
                          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

This has been going on for over a month. I didn't make all the calls this week, I've called three or four times over the last month.

I'm not dissing Wahl, they have always been awesome, I'm honestly asking if anyone knows what is going on.

Comment

So do we agree it is the new fabric?

Comment

Working...
                              X