Noooooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooooo!

Oh my Dog! I am sick. Like can't leave the bathroom sick. Not now!

Ginger for nausea. Wish I lived closer to help you out more than that. Be well.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
      Oh my Dog! I am sick. Like can't leave the bathroom sick. Not now!
      Happened top me last year and this year my hubby has shingles......
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

OH no! This is MY worst grooming fear at the holidays! Hope you get better soon.....sometimes Pepto and Gingerale help me.

Comment

At least ur not mobile and have a bathroom nearby. what do u think a mobile has to do when the feeling hits midway through a groom

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyfoxxy View Post
            At least ur not mobile and have a bathroom nearby. what do u think a mobile has to do when the feeling hits midway through a groom
            Unfortunately she is mobile. Where is that Elite bathroom? At least a camping toilet!

Hope it heals quickly Cockerlvr.
            Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyfoxxy View Post
              Yea, I am mobile Tony, or I'd be working trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Unfortunately she is mobile. Where is that Elite bathroom? At least a camping toilet!

Hope it heals quickly Cockerlvr.
                Seriously was just trolling Wag'n Tails site to see if they had any used ones available lol!

Comment

Praying for you Cockerlvr!![emoji106]🏻[emoji252]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Comment

I feel for you. Everyone in my family came down with a cold. Im starting to feel run down. uugh were all gettin sick.
                      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Oh Cockerlvr, I know how ya feel. I have had the same thing for last 10 days (hubby too!)....we are finally over it, thank goodness!
                        No way you can work with that stomach crud being mobile, I barely made it being HB! It is awful!!!!!!!!!!
                        Hope you get over it soon! I know your clients understand.
                        Wish I was close enough to help!
                        Last edited by Cyn; 12-18-15, 06:27 PM.
                        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Oh cockerlvr! You poor girl. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! I. Used to kill myself every xmas and always got sick on days off... I thought I had smartened up but I'm too busy ( for me anyways) . I really do wish I was close enough to help cause I would.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Believe me, even if you had a toilet in the van, you would not want to clean out the black tank. You are better off stopping at a gas station.

Hope you feel better. It's one of the many downsides of mobile, no quick BR trips.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishSetterTom View Post
                              Believe me, even if you had a toilet in the van, you would not want to clean out the black tank. You are better off stopping at a gas station.

Hope you feel better. It's one of the many downsides of mobile, no quick BR trips.
                              Can't stop at a gas station if I'm at someones house grooming their dog. It looks like they are just camping potties in there. Is there an actual water flushing black tank? If not I'd just throw the dang thing away lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X