Whats the difference......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the difference......

between using a 30 or 15 blade under a comb? I've only ever used a 30.

It will cut a different length depending on what blade you use under combs....play around and enjoy.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Thanks Cyn!

Comment

Definitely have fun. Love being able to change blade length under a comb ( with a bravura or they cordless) and get a different effect

Comment

I want to add that if using metal wahl clippers don't use a #40 blade it will break teeth on your blades. ... Years ago you were supposed to use #40 under plastic combs and not anything else, so when metal came out I broke a lot of teeth man... I myself prefer #30 blade on regular clipper ( andis 2 speed/ ivac etc) and on my cordless wahl trimmers ( li pro/ berretto/bravura) I use # 40 setting under my combs... Smooth like butta

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

By the way, did anyone see, I think it was Parti's blog post, that you can fit Wahl SS combs for cordless over #40 blade of your regular corded clipper. (Not that it matters to me, I don't even have #40 blade for corded clipper, use #30 under SS combs with Andis Excel)

Comment

I have regular set of wahl stainless steel guard combs for my corded clipper and a5 blades

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X