Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I Want a Disabled Dog for Christmas"

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/12/...-disabled-dog/

WAYNE, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Two disabled sisters from New Jersey made a wish several days ago, and it came true Tuesday just in time for Christmas.

As CBS2’s Christine Sloan reported, 10-year-old twins Tianna and Gianna Johnson are both legally blind. Gianna is also autistic.

This Christmas, they had just one wish on their list. Tianna said she told her mother, “I want a disabled dog for Christmas.”

Their present came early, wrapped in a red outfit. The affectionate pit bull, named Carmela, has the prettiest eyes imaginable.

Why that specific dog?

“Because I’m very different in school. I’m the only one who walks with a cane,” Tianna said, “and I wondered if I got a disabled dog, she would know the same feeling.”

Carmela’s front legs are deformed – likely from being kept constantly in a crate until dog grooming salon owner Sandy Roberto rescued her. Roberto gave Carmela to the girls............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Really different story.

Comment

Thats awesome andi hope all works out!

Comment

Looks like a lotta love and with supervision will work out.

Comment

Working...
        X