6 More Working Days to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 More Working Days to Go

We have been so busy! As expected of course but time seems to be flying by. Overall the next few days are great. Nearly every dog is a regular so the coats are in good condition and we know the dogs.

Hope everyone is ready for the final stretch too!

7 for some of us. We work a half day on the Eve and some employees love it for the extra money and I bring in donuts, rolls, hot cocoa even for customers.

Comment

6 more days here as well. All dogs left to groom before Christmas are well known and most are FF&Ts!!!!!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

7 here, but Sunday and the 24th are short days so they'll actually equal 1 whole day.
        Regrettably my front desk booked three bichons a PWD and a Polish Lowland Sheepdog for tomorrow, a couple HUGE std poos for Saturday. Once through those it should be easy sailing.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

WAHOOOO - home stretch everyone, we CAN DO IT!![emoji319][emoji320]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty good stretch for us. Most regulars so nothing too challenging. Had a funny incident though when the husband of the client came to pickup the family dogs and he must have been the one wearing the lampshade at the office party, I know the wife we called her, called a cab for him and a couple hours later she picked up the dogs. We all laughed and hopefully prevented a tragedy.

Comment

I have 7 more days, and I believe 63 dogs.

I took a matted OES and a Standard Poodle today with six small dogs and my shoulder is not happy with me.

Comment

Five here. I took off all Christmas Eve. It's been a crazy two weeks.

Comment

Right about now I'm regretting my booking schedule. I have 11 days booked off and want to do renos on my salon so I've been really pushing to fit in all I can. I'm at the salon at 7:30 am and don't leave until 6-7 every evening. No lunch time, just barely enough time to pee, wolf down food and switch dogs. Reeeaaaly regretting it right about now....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Taking a rest tomorrow and almost home.

Comment

Two more for most of my staff, a few of us working short time on the Eve.

Comment

Only one day left [emoji3][emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchie View Post
                          Only one day left [emoji3][emoji3]
                          Jealous. I work until end of 24th. But then I'm off for 11 days

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a day and a half left. Can hardly wait for a much needed break. Still fielding calls, grooming emergencies I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One more here and then I can catch up here.

Comment

Working...
                              X