It's Tina Turner Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Tina Turner Time

I arrived at my client's house to groom her cavishon (cavelier/bichon mix). The Mom says that the kids wanted me to groom Lou-Lou to look like Tina Turner.........I must have stared at her like a deer in the headlights, because all of a sudden she started to demonstrate by pulling her hair up and out of her perfectly coifed hairdo. Okay........long on top, short muzzle...got it. I asked the Mom, how do your kids know about Tina Turner........knowing that the kids are in the Millennium generation and it's all about me, me, me and Justin Beaver and Taylor Swift.........she said that the kids loved "old time" music. Well, that put me in my place of "over the hill" I uncrossed my eyes and staggered back to the van with Lou-Lou pulling me eagerly to get her new "do".......the Tina Turner look.

Happy sliding down the hill

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

that's funny!

Comment

We need pictures!

Comment

XD i Want pictures too!

Comment

Believe me when I tell you, pictures weren't necessary......I just didn't cut the top of Lou-Lou's head, cleaned up around the eyes and cut the muzzle a little shorter than normal. Hey, Mom was happy, Lou-Lou was happy, Tina Turner was happy and the groomer got the "H**l out of there, clutching my $20 tip !!

Happy peeling rubber in the cul-de-sac

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Working...
          X