Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Groomer's Home Burns for the Holidays

http://www.dailyregister.com/article...NEWS/151219924

The holidays are a terrible time to have to rebuild, and one Galatia homeowner is now picking up the pieces after fire took half her home.
    Sherry Karnes, owner of Pet Vacations Pet Grooming Salon, will now be sleeping in a camper trailer after an electrical fire destroyed half her home Wednesday morning.
    "It was originally my mother's home," Karnes said. "Im just thankful I was home to save my pets."
    Karnes was able to get out of the home safely and unharmed. The fire started around 9 a.m. Galatia fire fighters arrived on the scene shortly after.
    "When we got out there the westside of the home was in flames," fire Chief David Grant said.
    The inferno was enough to need assistance from both the Eldorado and Carrier Mills fire departments. They got the flames extinguished before the fire could take the whole dwelling but the remaining portion has a lot of smoke damage.
    "It's bad that anyone has to lose their home this time of year," Grant said...............
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
    X