Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do some of you wash dogs twice? do you feel it gets the groom looking better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do some of you wash dogs twice? do you feel it gets the groom looking better?

Not to mention. A cleaner dog gets dry faster.

I wash till they're clean.

Comment

Many times I wash twice, especially if they are white coated.

Comment

Originally posted by MysticRealm View Post
        I wash till they're clean.
        ^this^
        I have one who comes every four weeks but she gets bathed at home 2-3 times between because she is a therapy dog who visits hospitals, so she is always very clean. And then I have others who also come every four weeks but they play outside in a dirt and require two baths, sometimes three on paws and ears.

Comment

Yes thats what i always do, excepted if the dog been bathed some days ago and he's still clean! But dirty dog got 3 shampoo

Comment

All of my dogs get what shampoos. Dirty/oily dogs get 3 baths. When I was very newly pregnant, I bathed couple of dogs 4 times because I kept smelling dirty dog. My sense of smell was absolutely amazing.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Til clean....some 1, some 2, some 3

Comment

I use a bathing system which doesn't require bathing more than once. A couple of times in the past I had to drain the water and rewash a new client, but now all of my clients are on a tight grooming schedule.

Happy getting them clean

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Twice, sometimes 3. Wash until they are squeaky clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All my dogs get 2 or more shampooing. An initial primer bath and then the regular bath. More if they are really dirty and greasy. I use to only shampoo oonce and I'll never go back to it. Makes a HUGE difference IMO.
                    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
                      ^this^
                      I have one who comes every four weeks but she gets bathed at home 2-3 times between because she is a therapy dog who visits hospitals, so she is always very clean. And then I have others who also come every four weeks but they play outside in a dirt and require two baths, sometimes three on paws and ears.
                      ^^ exactly this^^

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
                        ^this^
                        YEP THIS ^^^^.........There is no wrong or right answer.......except squeeky clean
                        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

What Cyn said. Squeaky clean is the sole guideline.

Comment

Not when I use Iv San Bernard. All other product yes. Til squeaky clean

Comment

Yes I washed at least 2 times for older dogs and cocker spaniels due the cost is very oily.

Comment

Working...
                              X