LED lights, the new ones, not the bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED lights, the new ones, not the bulbs

Been checking out more after reading here about them last month. WOWOWOW we got for $17 after discount from our power company 14 inch round light fixtures that are contemporary nice with the new LED "boards", not bulbs. OMG they are SUPER BRIGHT, lights up a room and runs pennies a year. Nice soft color better than those fluorescent bulbs. These should last over 20 years. You can use a dimmer switch. Found them at Costco. We are going to throw out all of our fluorescent fixtures and save plenty of money and have such a nice soft color light but BRIGHT.

We tried the new LED fluorescent bulbs and they are excellent and nicer color too.

Comment

Yep, all that I use are LED's. Can NOT beat the bright soft light they give off.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I put them in my new trailer and I love them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone seem to love the LED lights. They do give a soft bright light but mine are casting shadows all over the place. They're right above the grooming table. I want to get rid of them and put the fluorescent back. Does anyone know why this is happening? I'd rather keep the LED they look nicer but only if I can get rid of the shadows.

Comment

I use them too. I don't put any light fixture directly over the grooming table which is more likely to create shadowing. I put one 2 or more sides of my table.

Comment

Mine are to the sides as well to help prevent shadows. Will always have shadows on a black dog thought, imo.

Comment

Cyn you reminded me about something I tried the other day. I got these puck led lights at Costco to help with light when it's dark outside and I'm not getting natural light. There was one I didn't put on the ceiling as I borrowed it's batteries for something else. I was grooming a black cocker the other day and put the extra light on my grooming table and it illuminated the dog so well, she got the haircut of a lifetime. Totally going to use it from now on for black dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
                  Cyn you reminded me about something I tried the other day. I got these puck led lights at Costco to help with light when it's dark outside and I'm not getting natural light. There was one I didn't put on the ceiling as I borrowed it's batteries for something else. I was grooming a black cocker the other day and put the extra light on my grooming table and it illuminated the dog so well, she got the haircut of a lifetime. Totally going to use it from now on for black dogs.
                  OMG! What a great idea!!! Thanks Cockerlvr

Comment

Great idea Cockerlvr. Gonna check that out. Our Costco has greatly expanded with all kinds of LED lamps and they are going fast.

Comment

Went back to Costco and almost everything LED but just bulbs alone is sold out.

Comment

check with your power company. I was surprised mine had a shopping page of electrical saving products with rebates they pay for including Costco.

Comment

Working...
                        X