Christmas rerun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas rerun

Someone started a thread like this last year about this time and I thought it'd be fun to do again.
    What is on your wish list for 'Santa' this year????

I'd love to some new grooming clothes ( problem is I want some green jackets) and really solid grooming shoes. Then some more earrings - dog themed. And I wouldn't mind a gift card for a massage after the holidays ( and a day off). 😉

Would love a cleaning person for our home. Coming home to a freshly cleaned house would be heaven![emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My husband to finish my horse trailer and new clippers [emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't really need more stuff. I sure would love to have my car detailed top to bottom, inside and out. It's not even junky. I don't even eat in it. Just so much hair and dust. That's what I want from Santa. Or anyone willing to do it for free out of a spirit of giving or just plain being tired of hearing me whine about my hairy, dirty car. Whatever it takes.

Comment

I would love Isis to disappear from this planet forever!

Comment

You all are adding to my own wish list.
            Anyone else?

Comment

I would love the opportunity to move into a larger building (be able to buy my own- I hope) and have a washer, dryer, and our own (not shared) restroom. Might be easier to ask for a unicorn, lol

Comment

If I wrote my wish list I would need an entire thread dedicated to it! lol
                It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
                Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Well I went and bought 2 soundbars, one for home and one for work, to make sure I got them. I love them! Frees up so much space!! So, I would love pull out drawer inserts for both my home kitchen and cabinets at the shop. A new set of tires!

Comment

Working...
                  X