Clumber Spaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clumber Spaniel

Haven't posted in awhile, but have been extremely busy with my shop, and new puppy. Had a real treat in today, a Clumber Spaniel puppy. First time in my shop, first groom ever. Meet Tucker:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're one of my favorite breeds. Look at that goofball!

Comment

aww I love his sad, droopy face

Comment

Lil cutie! Clumbers have such a goofus look, wish they were more popular.
        Last edited by Cyn; 12-02-15, 05:10 AM. Reason: phone was doing the spelling :p
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I love his face, and his eyes!

Comment

Love Clumbers!! We had a client at school that had a Clumber and we always got excited when this dog was coming in![emoji173]️

Comment

Ok I'll be the odd ball out. I don't like clumbers. Never have and maybe never will. we only had one that use to come to the shop and he was a mean one. Owner would have to bring him in muzzled it was that bad. I know a lot of people find their aloofness cute. Just doesn't do it for me. To each his own.
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                Ok I'll be the odd ball out. I don't like clumbers. Never have and maybe never will. we only had one that use to come to the shop and he was a mean one. Owner would have to bring him in muzzled it was that bad. I know a lot of people find their aloofness cute. Just doesn't do it for me. To each his own.
                Only one I have ever groomed was a sweetheart. Ya just never know about any breed.
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I got this lady to bring him in now while he is still young enough to work with him. He is only 4 mos old in this picture

Comment

Originally posted by Hucksmom View Post
                    I got this lady to bring him in now while he is still young enough to work with him. He is only 4 mos old in this picture

He is funny, he looks like an old man even though he is a puppy! I have never seen a real clumber spaniel outside a dog show. Used to groom nor that was listed as a clumber, but was definitely not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
                      A properly bred Clumber would not have that disposition. There are too many poorly bred pure breeds and just 1 encounter with a "bad one" can stick with you forever. I had a bad encounter as a kid with a GSD and to this day, I'm not a fan of them. I don't like them on my table.

Comment

I don't like Rottweilers. I had a rescue one in my shop, he was the most skittish, high strung animal I had ever seen. If you even tried to look at him, he would snarl. It has kinda stuck with me. I still groom them, but I'm not a huge fan.

Comment

Dalmatians give me pause. We had a pair of them at the clinic I used to work for and they were very snippy dogs. Makes me suspicious of any purebred dalmatian I come across. Fortunately, that's not many. Oh, and Shiba Inus. Most of the Shibas I come across are pretty neurotic.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X