Star Wars Bow Idea??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Bow Idea??????

Our local theater has sold thousands of tickets already for Star Wars opening in a couple weeks. Even customers mention to me and my kids have bought tix for their kids already. I was told I am going with the little kids too.

Anyone have ANY idea how we can add something to our bows to make it a little Star Wars???

If you get some small print Star Wars fabric, you can cut it into strips and make some cute little bows that way, or if you can find some small Star Wars beads, buttons or even very small toys, you can hot glue them to the center of a ribbon bow. A star-print one would be cute. I did a quick search and found that Target has some Christmas ribbon that's red with Darth Vader and little Nordic stars. It's actually quite adorable (http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-de...ar+wars+ribbon)

Comment

I have seen some charm bracelets with little spaceships. not the ones in Star Wars but I think they would understand and you could tie them in the center of a bow. Now can I remember where I saw them no but you can search it.

Comment

Originally posted by tabbykitten13 View Post
        If you get some small print Star Wars fabric, you can cut it into strips and make some cute little bows that way, or if you can find some small Star Wars beads, buttons or even very small toys, you can hot glue them to the center of a ribbon bow. A star-print one would be cute. I did a quick search and found that Target has some Christmas ribbon that's red with Darth Vader and little Nordic stars. It's actually quite adorable (http://www.target.com/p/star-wars-de...ar+wars+ribbon)
        I do this when i get that strip of material left from cutting bandanas. Super easy and super cute and there's no waste.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

amazon has loads of star wars ribbon...you can probably find it at wal mart, too. I know the fabric store I get my bandana material from sells lots of star wars material.

Comment

Try going with the black and white theme. Like black and white stripes.

Comment

Saw the ribbon today, good idea.

Comment

I gotta get some of that ribbon NOW. The first week of showings are 70% sold out I hear in our area. Kids will love the ribbon.

Comment

Good idea we will get some fast. I know some people are having Star Wars NY Eve this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X