Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you got a request for a Town and Country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you got a request for a Town and Country?

LOL. I thought, I better check our grooming book library. My early career 2 decades ago I had 3 dozen Poodles I groomed regularly and we just get so few now. I actually got a new one this weekend and it was like, senior moment, make sure you don't do a royal dutch, double check that T&C!!! I loved it. I so wish I could have more Poodles not in lambs or the "puppy trim." Maybe it was all the turkey!

Oh my gosh! I used to do 2 standards in royal dutch. Loved it. Now everyone just wants one length all over. Ugh. I sneak some lambs in though. I do have a standard i have been grooming the same for 5 years. Short kennel clip. Talked her into letting me play around. Jacket and poms here we come!

Comment

Wow! Haven't done a T & C since the '90's. Most of mine want Miami/Bikini/etc. clips.

Comment

funny I just took to large min out off t&c after 14 years . now with longer hair on there body they look so much younger.

Comment

I got a masquerade the other day, been a long time.

Comment

What is a masquerade

Comment

There's a pic in my albums of a Bichapoo in a modified T&C I have done in the past year. Looks horrible on that dog, but the owner liked it so that's all that matters in the end i guess.
              It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
              Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I do two or three t & c's on a regular basis and two standards in a t dutch.

Comment

Never. Even though I own two standards, I don't groom a single pure bred poodle of any size, mixes yes, but not pure and not one in any sort of poodle trim.
                  My dogs

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
                    What is a masquerade
                    Just 4 pom poms on the legs, clean all over otherwise.

Comment

Oh, ok. Thanks Never heard it called that.

Comment

Working...
                      X